WooCommerce Waitlist Premium extension lets you track demand for out-of-stock items, making sure your customers feel informed, and therefore more likely to buy. Using a simple plugin, you can build up a waiting list of people wanting the unavailable item, then notify these customers automatically when products come back in stock.
WooCommerce Waitlist Plugin Features
- allow customers to be notified when they can purchase an item that is currently out of stock
- easily identify ‘most wanted’ products to prioritise re-stocking
- allow customers to easily review and edit their waiting lists
- maintain a record of users that have been emailed an in-stock notification
- easily manage your waitlists from the WordPress admin
- add the waitlist elements for any product anywhere you choose using our shortcode
- plug-and-play functionality – just install, activate and go!
- options to display opt-in elements when users sign up to a waitlist
- options to also display waitlist buttons on archive pages (e.g. the shop page/product category pages)
- options to add google analytic tracking codes to WooCommerce Waitlist emails
- options to email a site administrator when a customer joins a waitlist
- options to set a minimum stock before WooCommerce Waitlist in-stock notifications are sent out
Download WooCommerce Waitlist Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with WooCommerce Waitlist Plugin free download, try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.