LG announced today its new low-cost phone, the LG Q31, which comes with a dual camera setup, Android 10 operating system, and a price of $ 178.
The LG Q31 phone features a 5.7-inch FullVision screen, HD Plus display quality, which includes a distinctive 5-megapixel front camera U bump.
The LG Q31 phone includes a MediaTek Helio P22 eight-core processor with a precision of 12 nanometers, with a random memory of 3 GB RAM, a storage capacity of 32 GB and also supports external storage via a microSD card up to 1 TB.
The rear camera comes in the phone with dual settings, a main sensor with 13 mega pixel camera and f / 1.8 lens slot, and a secondary sensor with 5 mega pixel resolution with wide viewing angles and f / 2.2 lens slot, and the phone also includes a 3000 mAh battery.
LG Q31 phone specifications
- FullVision screen size of 5.7 inches, quality display HD Plus, or a resolution of 1520 by 720 pixels, and dimensions of 18.9: 9.
- MediaTek Helio P22 processor chip with 12nm precision and IMG PowerVR GE8320 graphics card
- Random memory 3 GB RAM
- Storage capacity of 32 GB and supports external storage via microSD card up to 1 TB
- Android 10 operating system
- Dual rear camera with a 13 mega pixel main sensor and f / 1.8 lens slot, and a 5 mega pixel secondary sensor with wide viewing angles and f / 2.2 lens slot.
- 5 mega pixel front camera, f / 2.2 lens
- 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- The phone measures 147.9 by 71 by 8.7 mm, with a weight of 145 grams.
- 3000 mAh battery.
It is scheduled to be available phone LG Q31 at a price of $ 178, to come in silver on September 25 in the South Korean market.