Our smartphones are basically like small computers, and this means that they are just like computers, they start from time to time to behave a little strange, as applications stop working the way they should work, and you start to see strange glitches, and delay for no reason. Apparently, what can you do? Simply you can reset it, and note that when it comes to the reset there are two types: One is known as a soft reset, as it basically restarts the device, usually no data is lost and it takes less than a minute before your phone turns on again. The second type of reset is known as a factory reset, this wipes your phone completely and you have to start over. There is no right or wrong choice here and this is a matter of preference, usually you might choose to do a soft reset to see if that solves the problem, and if that doesn’t happen and you use all your options completely, then it might be worth considering a factory reset, and we will update you today on this topic On how to set the awesome Huawei P40 Pro.
- Hold the power button for a few seconds.
- From the menu that pops up, select Power off and then tap OK.
- Wait for the phone to turn off.
- Once the phone turns off, press and hold the Power button to turn it back on.
How to Factory Reset Huawei P40 Pro:
Sometimes apps or incorrect fix can corrupt system files and as such, a soft reset won’t fix the problem and that’s where factory reset of the phone comes in. As we said, this will wipe your phone completely, which means that you lose all apps, files and system settings in the premium Huawei P40 Pro.
Before doing a factory reset, you’ll need to make sure to backup everything first because once you’ve done the process, it will be very difficult, if not impossible, to recover your data. And if you haven’t made a backup To a phone Huawei P40 Pro so far, you can do it now.
Factory reset Huawei P40 Pro:
- Go to Huawei P40 Pro Settings> System & Updates.
- Select Reset then Reset Phone.
- You will now be greeted with a screen warning you what is happening if you choose to continue and what kind of data loss you can expect, so if you are sure, tap Reset Phone.
- Will try Huawei Then again warning the user for the last time and giving them a chance to backup, and assuming you already backed up everything, tap Reset Phone.
- You will likely need to wait a few minutes while you reset your phone, but once this is done, your phone reverts to its original state (in terms of software) when you first got it.