The new version of System Operating (iOS 14) iOS 14 Improving the experience of navigation and exploration in the photo library on an iPhone or iPad device through the Filter and sort feature, where new filter options allow you to display your photos in groups according to favorites, or modified images, or All photos, or videos, and you can sort any of your albums, including: Shared Albums, to appear in order from oldest to newest or vice versa. This allows you to quickly navigate your photo library and easily find what you are looking for.
Here’s how to find photos quickly using the filter feature in iOS 14:
- Go to the (Photos) app on your iPhone.
- Click on the “Library” option in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the option (All photos) All Photos at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen, then choose Filter from the popup menu that appears.
- You will see a list of options that includes: (Favorite photos) Favorites, (Edited pictures), (Pictures) Photos, and (Videos) Videos, and from here you can select the group you want to search through, and you can select more than one group at a time Himself.
- Tap on the (Done) option to return to your now filtered photos, where you can search them easily.
It is worth noting that the launch of the final versions of iOS 14 and (iPadOS 14) with the new iPhone 12 phones will be this fall, but if you do not want to wait that long, you can download the public beta version of iOS 14 today and try it yourself, just remember that this It is a beta version of the program, and you will likely run into some problems while trying the new features.
To participate in the public betas of iOS 14 and (iPadOS 14), you need to subscribe to the (Apple Beta Software) On the Apple website, then follow these steps:
- Open the (Settings) application on the iPhone.
- Click on the (General) option General.
- Click on the option (Software Update), then choose (Download and Install) Download and Install at the bottom of the screen.
And if you wish, you can also install the update through (iTunes) by connecting your device to the computer, and whichever method you choose, just make sure to save a backup copy of your data before installing the update.