Browser supported Firefox A feature called (Firefox Lockwise) that saves your passwords for the websites you use regularly in the browser, and syncs them across all your devices easily.
But you must download the (Firefox LockwiseAvailable for Android and iOS, and log in to it with the same Firefox account used in the browser, to be able to use the passwords saved in the Firefox browser on any device, where you can synchronize all your logins between the browser and the application (Firefox Lockwise) to fill in the passwords Automatically and securely access it across all of your devices.
Mozilla says: “It uses a number of different encryption methods to secure saved passwords in Firefox, as the browser relies on encryption technology (AES-256-GCM) and the onepw protocol to log into Firefox accounts and obtain encryption keys, and the browser also uses Standard (PBKDF2) and (HKDF) with (SHA-256) to create an encryption key from the username and password in your Firefox account.
This feature is considered one of the best features of Firefox, especially if you have a lot of passwords that you use in the browser, however there may come a time when you need to delete this data from your browser.
Here’s how to access and delete saved passwords in Firefox:
- Go to the Firefox browser on your computer – whether it is running Mac OS or Windows – and click on the three horizontal lines in the upper-right corner.
- Click on the (Options) option.
- On the page that appears, select the option (Privacy and Security) Privacy & Security on the left side.
- Scroll down to the (Logins and Passwords) section.
- Click on the option (saved logins) Saved Logins.
- You will be presented with a list of all your saved passwords in the browser in alphabetical order (AZ).
- Select the service or website whose password you want to delete in the list on the left side of the screen, you will see your login information on the right side.
- Next to the site name at the top of the screen, you will find two options, the first: Edit, and the second: Remove.
- Click on the Remove option.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm your order, click on the (Delete) option again, and then the login data will be deleted.
- You can repeat the same steps for every website or service that appears on the list to delete all passwords you use in the browser.