If you are playing Toy (Fortnite) Fortnite these days, and you see an error stating that (you do not have permission to play Fortnite) You do not have permission to play Fortnite, it is a common mistake that occurs with everyone and you are not alone, and you can overcome it easily.
Here’s how to fix an error showing you don’t have permission to play Fortnite in an Epic Game account:
The company stated that this error appears especially for people who have multiple email addresses linked to their Epic Games account, and then they must unlink any unnecessary email addresses to fix this problem, to do so follow these steps:
- Open a site Epic Game Store In your web browser.
- When you get to the login screen, select (Forgot your password) Forgot your password.
- If prompted for your email address, enter any email address you remember associated with your Epic Games account.
- If you receive an email from Epic Games in the email you entered, it means that it is connected to your Epic Games account.
- Log in to Epic Games using the same email address.
- Once in, select the option (Connections), then choose (Accounts) Accounts.
- In the new window that appears, unlink the old email address from your Epic Games account.
- Now log out of the same old email account that you signed into your Epic Games account.
- Sign back in to your Epic Games account with the correct email address you want it linked.
- Once logged in with the correct email address, select (Communications) Connections, then choose (Accounts) Accounts.
- Link the correct email address to your Epic Games account.
That’s it, now as you follow the previous steps, we hope that it will fix the issue you are facing with your Epic Games account, and allow you to return to playing Fortnite normally.
If you still have trouble logging in, we recommend that you continue with the company account at Twitter To be informed of all new in this issue, or visit Support page The company’s website to find the solution, if any.